Saturday 27 June 2009

Tomorrow

Apologies for my absence, I've been moving house. As I'm moving from one place into the great unknown, this involved packing up every item I own, every single piece of consumerist crap, into my car. Not only that, it also involved cleaning the house top to bottom to try and get our damage deposit back (wishful thinking). I would have felt bad sitting writing these love letters to you, darling internet, while my flatmates soldiered away like the manly, stoic sonsofbitches they are. I didn't actually do any of the cleaning, you understand. I just tried to have a little less fun while they were doing it. Because I'm essentially a hero. A fucking hero.

So, a blog post tomorrow, and one they day after. Hurrahs! Unless you're losing interest, obviously. Then it's not such a big deal. But I'll hate you a little.

No comments: